Saturday 23 May 2015

A little stumble along the path

So once again I find myself apologising for the lack of updates. After readjusting to a busy new schedule I damaged my foot a fortnight ago which led to a fun Mothers Day, spent at the hospital getting scans.

My poor paw (not the fruit) has settled down thanks to a nice run of anti-inflammatory pills but it's meant the greatest adventures I've been on recently is to the couch and back.

I'll be a good test tomorrow with a shift at the Zoo and hopefully from there I can plan my return to the walks, which I'm really missing. Coming up I have a weekend trip up North scheduled in about 3 weeks to tick a couple off and then in July we're booked in for a trip to Wellington where I will combine attending the Comic-con, visiting Weta Workshop and two hikes over a pretty busy 48 hours.

My hope is that the next update doesn't start with..."I'm sorry.."


2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry about your foot! That's tough luck! Hope it is feeling better and you will soon be taking us on your walks again! I have missed reading all about them ans seeing your great pictures.

    ReplyDelete